Newest generation of sports drinks formulated to replenish and refuel your body.
Nearly fifty years ago, the era of sports drinks began with the introduction of Gatorade® to the marketplace. Scientific research, however, has continued to uncover the body’s “thirst” for specific nutrients that keep us operating at peak levels. With this new infrmation, sports drinks have evolved beyond simple fluid and electrolyte replacement products into versatile performance enhancing fuels. Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover is the latest generation of sports drinks, incorporating all the current science related to rehydrating and refueling your muscles to meet the demands of physical activity. By replenishing the broad array of nutrients that are consumed during exercise, and by refilling fluid “reservoirs,” Hydrate & Recover keeps your body and brain fueled for increased endurance and ready to meet the next challenge.* Gluten Free
Hydrate & Recover Advantages:
- Precisely balanced electrolyte and mineral composition to support proper hydration, energy metabolism, and physical endurance*
- Isotonic formulation ensures fast gastric emptying, rushing fluids to muscles and organs where they’re needed most*
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors, stabilizers, or preservatives*
- Low Glycemic Index (GI) sugars combined with complex carbohydrates and L-Glutamine help support increased endurance and prevent fatigue*
- Includes Glucosamine to maintain and nourish joints and retain their proper fluid levels*
- Provides energy cycle cofactors and standardized botanical extracts for sustained ATP (energy) production throughout the body*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover contains a full 1000mg of the antioxidant Vitamin C. Vitamin C further provides metabolic cofactors essential for optimum energy production. It also contains 250mg of the anti-inflammatory glucosamine. These ingredients are particularly necessary by physically active individuals.
Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover also adds the natural herb Golden Root to assist in oxygen transport. The more oxygen the hotter the fire, the hotter the fire the more efficient your body metabolizes nutrients and increases system function. This vital combination of nutrients are simply not found in other hydration drinks such as Gatorade® , PowerAde® or Accelerade®. That is why Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover is Complete Cellular Repair (CCR).
At the same time, your body needs complex carbohydrates to maintain your blood glucose and muscle glycogen at levels necessary to sustain maximum performance. Maltodextrin is an easily digestible complex carbohydrate. Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover maintains the same density as red blood cells so it is gulped up by the passing cell. This increases the nutrient transfer process, which means it will not sit and cause gut rot like other hydration products. The absorption immediately commences through the check lining of the mouth and tongue, the esophagus, and then quick gastric empting in the stomach and intestinal area, with no cramping and bloating. It is very quenching, easy to drink, and leaves no phlegm or aftertaste. Others tend to have very high sodium and sugar levels which slow the transfer through the stomach lining causing “gut rot and cramping” besides leaving an unwanted coating in your mouth, esophagus and stomach.
• Start Drinking Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover before starting you activities to maximize hydration levels. We recommend 10-12 oz. of Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover consumed about an hour before exercise.
• During physical exertion, consume 12 oz. of Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover per hour.
• After finishing your activity drink another 12oz. of Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover to help your body restore Complete Cellular Repair (CCR). How else is Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover different than other sports drinks? Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover minimizes the amount of simple sugars (fructose, sucrose, glucose) and maximizes the use of the complex carbohydrates. Simple sugars take significantly longer to empty from the stomach than complex carbohydrates. Because they are slow to absorb, they also slow down hydration.
There is only a minimal amount of simple sugar in Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover. It is 85% complex carbohydrates from maltodextrin and 15% simple sugars from fructose. Most sports drinks are between 45% – 100% simple sugars. It is important to avoid drinks with a high concentration of simple sugars because they interfere with your body’s ability to absorb water and may cause stomach distress during exercise.
Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover contains 125mg of potassium and 100mg of sodium because Potassium is found in the inner part of the cell and is responsible for proper utilization of micro nutrients responsible for effective metabolic activity. Numerous studies have proved the American diet contains a very high concentration of sodium. Because of this, it is vital Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover contains greater amounts of potassium (K) than sodium (Na) to insure maximum osmoaligy (absorption of nutrients by the cell). Other sports drinks load up on Sodium and Sugar and exceed the dry matter ratio of the cells resulting in their product sitting idle in ones gut causing cramping stomach pains.
Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover uses only natural flavors for a clean, refreshing taste. Many sport drinks use simple sugar and strong flavoring, and artificial coloring which has a negative effect on absorption. Make sure Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover is a regular part of your day. Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover is for hydration and CCR and is formulated to work with Wilderness Athlete Energy Gels and Wilderness Athlete Energy and Focus. During physical exercise your body will burn between 600-800 calories per hour, even though the maximum amount of calories that can be absorbed is about 350 per hour. You would need to consume 48 oz of Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover an hour just to take in 300 calories (that’s a lot of fluid). A much better plan would be: 2 pouches of Blast Energy Gel and 24 oz of Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover per hour to help you reach peak performance without any stomach distress.