Altitude Advantage is your performance enhancer for venturing into these unforgiving, “breathtaking” outposts. Trust us when we say, with Altitude Advantage you will never feel better when you’re pulling that last mile in the high country.* Gluten Free
Headache, fatigue, nausea, shortness of breath, sleep disturbances, rapid heartbeat, loss of consciousness, death. At elevations of 8,000 feet and above, where lower barometric pressures and lower oxygen concentrations are encountered, any one or all of these symptoms of altitude sickness or AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) can occur. Wilderness Athlete’s Altitude Advantage is specially formulated to address the body’s extreme physiological demands of ascending to and remaining at high altitude environments.
Combining cutting edge science and ancient herbal remedies, Altitude Advantage is your performance enhancer for venturing into these unforgiving, “breathtaking” outposts. Trust us when we say, with Altitude Advantage you will never feel better when you’re pulling that last mile in the high country.* Gluten Free
Altitude Advantage Benefits:
- Supports the body’s extraordinary physiological demands of performing at high elevation*
- Helps reduce fatigue, inflammation, and lactic acid build-up*
- Improves circulation throughout the body, including brain and lungs which are particularly sensitive to low oxygen conditions*
- Contains potent, natural antioxidants to quell free-radicals produced under physically-demanding environmental conditions*
- Increases enjoyment of high-elevation sports and activities by reducing the unpleasant, undesirable side effects of diminished oxygen and barometric pressure*
Posted by Unknown on 19th Jul 2015
Posted by Patrick Montgomery on 10th Feb 2015
I used this product before and during a trip to Nepal where I was filming hunts for Himalayan Blue Sheep and Tahr. After 14 days above 12,000 feet, and hunting up to 16,000 feet, I never felt better. Not once did I feel the effects of high altitude, no headaches, dizziness, or nausea. Other people in my party using medications were not so lucky. I won't go into the high country again without it!